Hydraulic Positioning Unit
- Hydraulic linear forward feed with electric minimal and maximal displacement limitation.
- Advance speed to be steplessly variable.
- Permanent position control over total feed range.
- Free selection of push and pull force; max./min. value control.
Minimal and maximal displacment may be selected independently with special regulator.
Regulating range of min. displacement is 0-50% of total travel.
Regulating range of max. displacement is 50-100% of total travel.
- Switchgear for gear test stands (gearbox, automatic transmission)
- Accelerator pedal
- Integration into program demanding defined selection of valves resp. gates
speed: steplessly variable from 0.1…..1m/s
positioning accuracy: +/- 0.1 mm
positioning control: +/- 0.2 mm
displacement measuring system: inductive